The following instructions are are taken from Googles FAQ
Setting up a VPN
1) If you haven’t already, sign in to your Chrome device.
2) Click the status area at the bottom of your screen, where your account picture is located.
3) Select Settings.
4) In the “Internet connection” section, click Add connection.
5) Select Add private network.
6) In the box that appears, fill in the information below:
Service name: PandaPow (can be anything you choose)
Provider type: Select L2TP/IPsec + Pre-shared key.
Pre-shared key: HowEasy
Username: your PandaPow VPN username
Password: your PandaPow VPN Password
If there’s a problem connecting, please do as follows:
Get your IP address: click here to see your IP address
Get the system log. To do that, go to chrome://system and in the left pane expand netlog .
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the above items, as well as your VPN username.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.