In the DD-WRT Control Panel select the following: Setup > Basic Setup > WAN Setup Now enter the following settings:
- Connection type: PPTP
- Use DHCP: Yes
- Gateway (PPTP Server): IP address of the PPTP server (for a list of available servers click here )
- User Name: Your VPN account username
- Password: Your VPN account password
- Connection Strategy: Keep Alive:
- Redial Period – 30.
- PPTP Encryption: Enable
- Disable Packet Reordering: Enable
- Additional PPTP Options: mppe required,stateless
- STP: Disable
All other options should be left as they are without changes. Save and Apply.
NOTE: If you don’t want to hassle with DD-WRT, we recommend using our own VPN router called PandaPow WiFi, which comes pre-configured with built-in PandaPow VPN software.