A universal solution to problems on windows is to restart the computer. It is crude and not very convenient, but usually effective.
Just make sure you actually do restart, and not just put the computer to sleep. Here’s how to restart:
- Save and close any open files and exit any running applications.
- Option 1: From the Start menu click the Power icon and then click Restart.
- Option 2: If there’s no power icon, then
- swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings. (If you’re using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Settings.)
- Then click Power, then Restart.