There are currently 2 ways to pay with recurring payments, these two are PayPal and 2Checkout.
If you need to check which credit card you are using, or if you need to update to a new one, this guide will teach you how to do that.
If you simply want to make a new order using a new card, then go to your Client Area and click on the VPN account you want to renew/extend, and then click “Change billing” / “Add payment” or “Renew Now!” and follow the steps and complete the order using the new card.
How to add a new card in your PayPal account:
1) Log in to your PayPal account.
2) Click on the “Wallet” tab at the top of the screen. Just like your actual wallet, the Wallet tab is where PayPal keeps your account information, including all links to your banks and credit cards.
3) Click the box labeled “Link a card.” It should have a + symbol as well. This will open up an overlay window that gives you an opportunity to put in more information.
4) Select the type of card. PayPal gives the option of “Debit,” “Prepaid,” or “Credit.” Make sure you know what type of card you intend to enter.
5) Enter the card information. The boxes prompt you to type in the card number, expiration date, card security code (CSC) number, and billing address. The billing address
6) Confirm your new card. PayPal will make a small charge to your card to help confirm that it is yours. When the charge appears on your credit card statement, it will have a unique code that you will be able to enter on PayPal to confirm that this is your card. Under the link for “My Money,” you should be able to click “Update,” then “Confirm My Card” to get and the confirmation code. Once you have it, click “Update,” then “Enter PayPal Code” to get a box to enter the code.
When the new card is added and confirmed, set the new card to be your primary card, or remove the old one if it’s no longer active.
How to update your card using 2Checkout:
1) Go to 2Checkout’s website and open their Update Billing page
You should be greeted with this page:
Here you need to locate your order, you can do so by searching using your Order number and the First 6 and Last 2 digits of your credit card, or by using your Order number and Zip code of your Billing address.
The Order number will be shown in the payment receipt from 2Checkout, which you should have received by email. If you do not have this available, please contact us and we can locate it for you.
2) After you have entered your details, follow all the steps and add the new card. The next time your account is charged, it will be from the new card.
In case you want to cancel your recurring payments, please follow this guide