If you’re having problems connecting to the PandaPow WiFi device, for example you have lost the password, you can reset the device.
To reset the PandaPow WiFi please follow the below steps:
- 1) Make sure the PandaPow WiFi device is on, i.e. the on/off switch is has a light blue back ground and the lamp is green or yellow. If the device is not on, then turn it on. If the light doesn’t come on within a few seconds, make sure you charge the device and try again.
- 2) The “RESET” button is located on the side of the PandaPow device next to the micro USB port used for the charger. You will need a toothpick or similar tool to be able to press the button. NOTE: Only press the button for a VERY SHORT TIME (less than a second). If you keep the button pressed too long, you might accidentally do a factory reset, which is NOT recommended.
- 3) A few moments after releasing the reset button, the device indicator should start blinking. Wait until it stops blinking and shows a steady green or yellow light.
- 4) You can now connect to the PandaPow WiFi wireless network, using the following password: pandapow123
- 5) You can access the PandaPow WiFi control via http://192.168.2.1
- 6) As soon as you have connected, please change the WiFi password to something more secure. Also, note that the VPN connection, and any wireless internet connection will be turned OFF by a reset. So you will have to manually turn these ON if needed.
If this doesn’t solve your problems you can try to do a factory reset of your PandaPow wifi device