NOTE: This description is for Windows Phone 8.1 update 1 and later only.
Tap on “Settings“.
- Tap on “VPN“
- Tap on the plus (+) sign to begin creating a new VPN profile:
In order to create or add a new VPN profile, you’ll need to enter the following info:
- Server name or IP address: Enter a server address, available servers are found here: L2TP/IPSec servers
- Type: Choose “L2TP with IPSec” from the drop-down menu
- Connect using: Tap on “Choose an item“. Then tap on “user name+password+preshared key“
Scroll down and enter the following:
- User name: Please type in your PandaPow vpn username
- Password: Type your password
- Preshared Key: Type “HowEasy” (please mind the capital letters)
Turn on the following features:
- Connect Automatically: “On“
- Send all traffic: “On“
You can rename your VPN profile name into anything you like, e.g. PandaPow L2TP
When you’re done, please double-check the settings you changed and tap “Save”
Note: “Advanced” settings don’t need to be changed
This is what your VPN profile should look like now that it has been created and activated. You should be able to see a padlock right above your wireless connection icon. This means that your internet connection is encrypted.
Please tap on “Options” and check the “Allow VPN over cellular data” feature:
Congratulations! You are done with the setup