Most of you reading this probably already know that Netflix has launched its service globally (except a few countries). They have also started to block the use of VPN now that they are global.
With all that is going on with Netflix, some changes had to be made in order for our users to fully enjoy Netflix, and we are working hard on some new features that every Netflix & PandaPow user should look forward to.
One thing that has been changed is that if you connect to VPN, then the Netflix content will be equivalent to that country. Previously when Netflix had not gone global, we made it possible to use the U.S version of Netflix even when connected to servers in Asia. This has been changed now.
Regarding Netflix’s attempt to block VPN, this is a work in progress and we’re currently able to provide our users with Netflix in the following countries:
USA and Hong Kong
With a few exceptions (see below for more details) all servers in these countries should work with Netflix.
If you get the “Proxy/VPN Error message”, please make sure you use one of the servers listed below.
- Hong Kong 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12 & 14
- Los Angeles (All servers)
- San Jose (All servers)
- Dallas (Alla servers)
- Salt Lake City (All servers)
If it still doesn’t work, please wait a few minutes and then try again.
If the problem persists, please contact us right away so we can investigate and fix it. When you do, it is important that you provide us with the following details:
- Exact error message (in English if possible).
- Your VPN account user name (or in case you only have 1 account, your email address is enough).
- What device you are trying to use Netflix on (PC, Mac, Androids, iOS, …)
- Name of the movie, or name and season of the TV show, you are trying to watch.
- Exact time you were trying to watch it.
Alternative streaming services
Although Netflix is the most popular, there are other streaming services with great content worth checking out. Below are some, and the PandaPow Servers that work with them.